Southern Steel Group Pty Limited (ABN 43 003 067 838) is committed to protecting your privacy by complying with the National Privacy Principles, (which are contained in the Privacy Act, 1988 as amended which is accessible at www.privacy.gov.au).
To comply with the NPPs, Southern Steel Group Pty Limited:
- will only collect personal information which is necessary for the purpose of conducting its businesses. As Southern Steel Group Pty Limited is a large company with many businesses, it may disclose personal information to related bodies corporate to conduct its businesses;
- will not use or disclose personal information for a different purpose without your consent.
- will take reasonable steps to protect personal information and to ensure its accuracy, completeness and security.
- will be "open" with respect to personal privacy issues.
- will, where appropriate, provide access to personal information and will correct any incorrect personal information held at the request of the relevant individual.
- will not use identifiers assigned by Government agencies e.g. tax file numbers.
- will, where lawful and practicable, respect the anonymity of an individual if requested.
- will not collect sensitive information other than in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
Southern Steel Group Pty Limited’s procedures for access to personal information can be obtained by contacting a Southern Steel Group Pty Limited business. Southern Steel Group Pty Limited reserves the right to verify an individual's identity before providing any personal information.